All of our staff members and paraprofessionals at Pleasant Grove Elementary are highly qualified and meet the standards which are set forth under the federal Elementary and Secondary Act.
- School Wide Title I Program: Title I is a federally funded program which addresses needs identified by the NCLB legislation. Pleasant Grove is please to be a Title I school. Parent involvement is a very important part of the Title I program. Throughout the school year, there will be opportunities for parent participation.
- College and Career Ready Performance Index (CCRPI)A copy of the Pleasant Grove CCRPI report is available on the DOE website at http://ccrpi.gadoe.org/2016/ccrpi2016.aspx. If you would prefer a paper copy of this report, please contact us.
- Achievement Standards: Our students have met the standards set by the state guidelines. As a result, our school has not been identified as a Priority, Focus, or Alert school in need of improvement. For more information regarding the achievement standards and the ESEA Flexibility Waiver/College and Career Readiness Performance Index please go to the Georgia Department of Education link on our school website. On the GaDOE website, click on the Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment Link for Accountability information visit the Georgia Department of Education website at http://www.gadoe.org/Pages/Home.aspx.
- All of our staff members and paraprofessionals at Pleasant Grove Elementary are highly qualified and meet the standards which are set forth under the federal Elementary and Secondary Act. You have the right to request information concerning professional qualifications of any teacher or paraprofessional who works with your child. If you have a question about professional qualification, please contact the office at 706-259-3920 and ask to speak to with the principal, Mrs. Laurie Grant.
- Parent Resource Center: This is located in the media center and has a lot of great resources for parents. Come check it out!